Corsica – French region
Corsica is Mountainous Island and it is located at the southeast of the French mainland and west of the Italian Peninsula, Known as the most beautiful places in the world.
It covers 8,680 sq km of area and two main cities of Corsica are Ajaccio or Barista-where the majority of jobs are available.
The total population of Corsica is around 275,000 and the majority of them are living in Ajaccio or Barista because of the job concern.
The overall figure may look slim but the population has been drastically after 2010. So the population till 2020 will be around 3.45 Lakhs.
Corsica is a french region but it is labeled to be part of Italy.
Things to do in Corsica
1. Corsica is famous for its Crystal Clear and Turquoise blue water, sandy beaches. You can enjoy swimming in these beaches as well as their water sports.
2. You can try scuba diving and snorkeling under the crystal clear water you can explore the diverse and rich flora and fauna.
3. You can taste the traditional Corsican cuisine they use their naturals herbs which add flavors to the cuisine. They have a fabulous range of fresh seafood, on their traditional menus.
4. You can visit a wine estate and you will best wines in Corsica due to their climate and soil they are able to produce the best wine in the world.
5 Tourists also visit pretty hilltop villages they are overflowing with traditional arts and crafts and a sparkling sea rich french culture.
Corica is one of the best tourist places in all the people around the globe who have dreamed to go there at once in their lifetime.
That’s why Corsica has labeled as the most beautiful places in the world.
This place is said to be Heaven on earth, it is a Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea and called the most beautiful places in the world.
Santorini attracts 2 million visitors every year
It was created by the huge volcanic eruption during the 16th century BC, which shaped the breathtaking Santorini caldera.
Santorini is known for its dramatic views, stunning sunsets from Oia town.
The strange white aubergine(eggplant), the town of Thira and naturally it’s very own active volcano.
The best time to visit this extraordinarily beautiful place is between late April and November
When the weather is warm and there is little rain.
This place is never less than a fairytale because we dreamed to go to such places for once a lifetime experience
If you are a tourist then you have to get a guide for yourself a complete tour of Santorini Island.
Things to do in Santorini :
1. Take a ride of a jet ski to the volcano you can start from Perivolos beach and take the jet skis around the south of the island and then up into the caldera.
There are 3 types of tour and you’ll want to do the Volcano Tour or Extreme Volcano Tour – both of these go into the caldera.
2. Apart from Jetski ride, the next you do is wine tasting tours, Santorini has some incredible wine Assyrtiko is my favorite.
This is an intimate semi-private tour that visits 3 great Santorini wineries.
There is also a less expensive Santorini Sunset Wine Tour which is almost as good.
3. Your journey to Santorini will never be completed without Boat Tour and Every boat tour is different.
The options include: hike the volcano, swim in the hot springs, visit Thirassia, stop at Red Beach and White Beach to swim and snorkel, eat lunch/dinner on board, and watch the sunset below Oia.
Unique beaches and hotels are the USP of Santorini Island.
Many Bollywood movies are also shot their Hrithik Roshan Starrer Bang bang, Ranbir Kapoor Tamasha, Ranveer Singh Dil Dhadkne do and many Bollywood songs are also shot in Santorini.
The best time to visit Santorini is between late April and early November at that time the is lukewarm and there is a little bit of rain.
If you want to experience the hot weather, nightlife, swimming and sunbathing than you have to visit in the month of June, July or August.
That’s why this place is known as the most beautiful place in this world.
Great Barrier Reef, Australia
The Great Barrier reef is the only living thing in the world that can be seen from space, and it is the world’s largest coral reef system.
It is located in northeastern Australia off the coast of Queensland. This coral reef covered area of 2,500 km and has 3,000 individual reefs, coral reef system and hundred of islands.
The great barrier reef is immensely beautiful on the surface but the true beauty lies in underwater.
The underwater world of the reef consists of more than 650 types of soft and coral, colorful and mesmerizing home to an endless number of species.
You can encounter species like sea stars, mollusks, tropical fish, turtles, sharks, and dolphins.
You can enjoy this paradise by snorkeling, in a glass-bottomed boat, sailing from semi-submersibles or just by plain swimming.
This Great Barrier Reef is 500,000 years old and this most modern form is only 8,000 years old.
whether you can explore the stunning coral reef, trek the ancient Daintree Rainforest or you can relax on luxurious tropical islands such as Hayman and lizard.
This place is said to be Paradise on earth and one of the most beautiful places in the world.
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park was designated a World Heritage Site in 1981. Some two million tourists visit the Great Barrier Reef each year and generate billions of dollars.
The Peak tourism time to visit the reef is April through November, but even in winter ocean water temperatures typically top 72°F (22°C), So you can throughout the year.
Plitvice National Park, Croatia
Plitvice National Park is situated in Croatia it is the most beautiful natural sights in Europe. It has 16 interlinked lakes and a large forest complex.
The national park was established in the year 1949 and in 1979 the park was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It is perhaps the most beautiful natural wonder in the world
Attractions You can get to see :
1. It has numerous numbers of beautiful waterfalls, this is one mesmerizing you can literally die for coming here.
2. You can encounter with the wildlife of the park that can be seen, Fish, Frogs, birds, leopards, Bison, Racoons, Red panda, and many more wild animals.
3. A special attraction at Plitvice includes Velki Splat, a 30-mt waterfall surrounded by nearby boulders to which tourists have access.
4. There is also a Large waterfall complex and it has its very own cave surrounded by the rock face.
Plitvice Lakes National Park is located very close to the Croatian border with Bosnia and just a couple of hours drive from either Zagreb or Adriatic coast.
The nearest larger town to Plitvice on the coast is Zadar. From Zadar, You can take a bus with a 2hr ride to the Plitvice National park.
Plitvice National Park is Croatia’s natural Gem and one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Ubud is a small town in Bali, Indonesia is known for its traditional crafts and dance.
In 2017 Ubud, Indonesia has been awarded as the best city in the world and the most friendly city in the 10th position.
Ubud is famous for its monkey forest, their rice field tours and called the best place for yoga. Ubud is the best honeymoon destination with a beautiful countryside atmosphere.
In the monkey thousands of monkeys are free to roam and chat freely it’s a delightful scene to watch out for.
Ubud is also known for its traditional dance form Kecak, there is also terraced rice fields that are equally beautiful.
Ubud is called the cultural capital of Bali and it still has the highest number of art galleries on the island.
The population of Ubudh is around 78,000 and the number of foreign tourists visit is 3 million per year and the number of tourists is increasing at regular intervals.
Things to do on your trip of Udubh
- Watch traditional dance at Ubud Palace (from USD 18) …
- Cultural evenings at Bar Luna. …
- Wine tasting at Bridges Bali. …
- Sassy salsa dancing at the Laughing Buddha Bar. …
- Movie night at Paradiso. …
- Night spa at the Dragonfly Sauna in Dragonfly Village (70.000 IDR (5.25 USD)) …
- Try real local food at the Ubud Night Market (from USD 25)
- Bali bird park
- Tengenungan waterfalls
- Tirta Empul Temple at Tampasiring village
Most tourists visit Ubud for its beautiful natural resource, its culture, and tradition. That’s why it is called the most beautiful places in the world.Follow me for latest updates